Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Arriving Babies (can I have one pleaaaaase?)

So a few weeks ago I wrote a post that mentioned all the babies that were being born in the next few months.  Five have come within the past two weeks (three yesterday) and I've discovered two more of my friends are expecting.  Babies are everywhere!

So I've had baby on the brain.  I can't wait until Kyle and I are ready to have our own!  But I think I might need a fix soon before that.  Does anyone want to lend their boy/girl out to me for a few hours?  It might be enough to hold one.  Maybe I'll quit bugging Kyle about babies if I can just hold one for a little while :(

Other than babies, I've been thinking really hard on all my school projects and assignments and I'm actually quite far ahead (like three days!) in my work.  This NEVER happens.  I'll attribute it to being overly organized...it works wonders!  I was up late last night and up early this morning to prepare/present a project, and since my allergies have been ridiculous and no one else is home, I think I'll use my four-hour break to watch a movie and eat chocolate.  It sounds like a perfect plan! 


And maybe I'll think of some more baby names and plan which of us I'd want them to look like.  Okay, you're right...there's no planning to that...hopefully they all look like Kyle!



1 comment:

  1. hehehe I remember dreaming about what Pete would look like. I wanted him to look like Phil more than anything, just taller, and look at him he looks just like Phil! We decided baby names when we were engaged! We haven't even changed too many of them either, we have already decided which names are up for the next baby, not that we are planning on it any time in the next few years!

    ReplyDelete