Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Wow, it's September!

Oh my goodness....why is it September already?!?!  This doesn't even seem right.  I know I haven't been on for awhile, but holy cow...time flies.

So...I don't have internet at the house (yet).  That much is obvious.  We're working on that though!  So while Kyle is sitting at the library computer next to me moving around money in our JOINT bank account (we decided to just bite the bullet and mix them now so it's less to do later), I'll update!  Hopefully I'll be more consistent with this in the months to come!

We both have jobs!  Deb and Menards!  The Lord has been good to us and we get about 20 hours each week.  This is more than enough to meet our financial needs.  It means we get to see less of each other and we don't get to go to church activities as often (or at all) during the week, but our school work isn't suffering (as of now) and it pays to feel as though we've got everything under control financially.  This is nice!  I love my job.  I put clothes away and let people into fitting rooms and do other miscellaneous things that really don't matter too much in the grand scheme of things but keeps me busy during the shifts that I'm there.  The time flies at work, and I'm very grateful for this.  I like the people there and look forward to getting to know them more.  

Classes have started out pretty good.  I'm about a week ahead in some of my classes (hurray!) but I still have one more book to get.  The house is finished for now (still have crown moulding for the kitchen, but who's counting that?) and we have beautiful bedroom furniture waiting to be worked on...we'll get to that sometime!

Wedding plans are on a roll again!  We've got the major vendors and are now in the process of setting up engagement pics and meeting with our photographer and videographer.  I've had my first bridal shower and gotten TONS of stuff from Kyle's family in Michigan...one of our registries is pretty much exhausted from my understanding...which is....good?

Life is good!  The Lord is good!  The gospel is RESTORED and it's TRUE!  

PS (for Kels)--SLUGBUG *punch*

No comments:

Post a Comment