Monday, December 14, 2009

Anticipating the Climax of My Life (kinda)

Finals are here, finals are here! Which means school is done and the next few weeks will be EASY in comparison to my life the past four months! Oh yay, oh yay! I just really feel like singing! Right now I have one exam to study for tomorrow, but I'm not really getting that worked up about it...I'm feeling fairly good about my classes so far. I don't know if they'll all be A's (this is the first time that's EVER happened), but if not, you know? That's okay. This would be the semester that would have done it to me. Work, school, wedding plans, keeping up a house...it was an awful lot! But school is letting up, the wedding is almost HERE (it's like fifteen days and three hours away!), and I'll have a lot of time off of work because of the holidays and the wedding...

...so basically, life is GOOD! Just these pesky finals, some last wedding plans to finish up (flowers, decorations, the dress alterations), and my work here is DONE!

And life can return to normal in about three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment