Monday, January 4, 2010

We're married now, so we share a blog.

Mostly I like to think that since we're married, we're good at sharing everything. Right? Right! Since I have a blog that I keep, I'll share it with Kyle. And since Kyle has a blog that he doesn't keep (no updates since May), we'll throw his away! Just kidding (kind of).

So I've done some major renovations here on my existing blog and have changed it to be a blog about Kyle's and my life together. Even the title has changed! It's now Byards' Bywords. Let's get a definition of that for everyone, please:

Byard-- our last name. Pretty self-explanatory.

Byword-- a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people

Very fitting for a blog, if I do say so myself.

So, onto other things. The reception went very well and is now officially OVER (thank goodness). As of right now, the to-do list consists of cleaning the house and making it worthy to live in again (which means getting rid of all the wedding junk laying around), changing my last name with the Social Security and all that jazz, working on my FHE lesson for tonight, and other various small activities that aren't too taxing. Kyle and I have just decided to mostly be bums and enjoy our time together this week before we go back to class.

Married life is a good time! I love being married and I don't know that there will be a time that I won't love it. Kyle and I were married in the Lord's temple, so that makes it even better because we know we're doing the right thing. We got many wonderful gifts from our friends and families, and we're so thankful that they could come help us celebrate! It was an amazing week, which leads into an amazing life.

Yeah, it's kind of a big deal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment