Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Update on the urns.






We're still stumped about the urns.  I feel like I've tried a lot of ways to figure out how we got them.  I tried looking up the crematorium where they were supposed to be sent, but there was nothing on that.  I tried phoning the distribution center that sent them to us, and there was a weird voicemail that did not sound like it belonged to a business at all.  I looked up the distribution center online to see if they had a different number, but the distribution center apparently does not really exist.  According to Google, the address for the distribution center actually belongs to a company called Internet Kitchens.

And something tells me that a company called Internet Kitchens does not manufacture or distribute urns.

So I'm stumped on what to do with these little guys.  I guess we could look into calling the crematorium here in Muncie and asking if they want them.  But that would be a weird conversation, wouldn't it?  I've also considered getting rid of them online, but since they're not really ours and we didn't purchase them (just got stuck with them), I wouldn't feel right in selling something that rightfully should belong to someone else.  

Someone recommended just decorating with them, but I can't get past the fact that they're urns!  

Any other opinions?

1 comment:

  1. just linked this article on my facebook account. it’s a very interesting article for all.


    Urns

    ReplyDelete