Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun weekend in store? I hope so!

Ahhhh...Friday.  I just love Fridays!  I didn't used to care too much what day it was (this is when I stayed inside all day and had no life), but I've come to discover over the past few years that Fridays are...amazing.

So today my first two classes were cancelled.  Yay!  So now I only have a 3:00 class and work right after until 9:30.  I finished all my assignments for this week just a few seconds ago (with 12 hours to spare!) and now plan to shower and make the bed before I go to class.  Maybe I'll fold a little laundry, too.  And now would be a good time to make that loaf of pumpkin bread that I've been dying to make the past few days....we'll see how much I get done!

Kyle's at work right now and gets off at 4, so it's a bummer we won't get to see each other until tonight, but we've got good plans in store:  dinner, cleaning the house, and probably a movie or something.  We've got a coupon for a redbox near our house, and it would be super awesome if we could rent a Halloween movie.  I love being scared.  Especially when I'm so scared that I can't walk down our hallway alone and Kyle has to come to the bathroom with me so nothing will get me along the way.  He acts like it's an annoying hassle, but I know he thinks it's funny.

And tomorrow is the Dean's List Ceremony (that's always good news in the grades department!) and the best part is that I'll get to sit right by my husband in the crowd.  I hated sitting next to strangers.  It's an awkward thing.  Our parents will come up and maybe we'll go to lunch together.  Then I have a comp camp to go to, and I'm HOME FREE for the rest of the weekend.

Oh and I think we're having the missionaries over for dinner on Sunday.  Maybe I should check on that...

1 comment:

  1. HI Megan! I like your blog! I can just imagine you two arguing in my head about the trip to the bathroom. I hope you had a good weekend! Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete