Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was a success, even though it was quite busy and fairly unromantic.

Valentines for my 7th grade students (I gave my 9th graders candy hearts).

Yeah addressing them to each student would take too long. So we had them handed out as the kids walked out the door. Slightly impersonal, but a ton less work on a Sunday night!  They cared more about the rub-on tattoos anyway.

It was interesting finding "teacher appropriate" valentines. There are so many "Be Mine" and "I Love You" types that I was afraid that I would seem like a creeper.  But I settled on the peace theme.  I think they quite enjoyed them.

I had combined Kyle's Valentine's gift with his birthday present, but he got me a wonderful bouquet of flowers!

Even Tiger had a Valentine! Kyle bought him this stuffed duck so that he could have a "friend" while we were out of the house. The duck's name is Remy and is Tiger's "baby".  Tiger, however, is a very neglectful father.


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment