Saturday, April 9, 2011

The End Is in Sight!


I'm so excited about spring!  The weather gets beautiful again and it's nice to take walks :)  However, I'm more thrilled for summer!  April is going to be busy busy, which is just fine, because that gets us closer to May more quickly.  Student teaching is reaching its climax right now, but I'm ready for the falling action and the denouement for sure.  I've just finished teaching my LAMP and I've only got a handful of big things to finish before it's smooth sailing.  

Kyle is ready for summer, too.  He's applied to a few jobs and we're eager to hear back (he didn't get into grad school).  Plan B is in effect!

Only three more weeks of teaching for me and one week of observations and teacher fair.  Three more weeks of classes for Kyle and one week of finals.  Then...

...we're free...!

No comments:

Post a Comment