Monday, June 24, 2013

Baby Bump Pictures (Finally!)

So...many people have been requesting/asking/begging/bugging for baby bump pictures, and I guess it's time to deliver (pun intended)!  I didn't really want to be one of THOSE people who uploaded pictures as soon as I gained 0.2 pounds, so I guess I never posted because I wanted to wait until there was a discernible difference in figure.  And now, after adding 10 pounds to the midsection, I guess that's enough to qualify "discernible difference."

Well, by the time I dug through the pictures I'd uploaded and found the first one (before anything was showing), I was SHOCKED as to how thin I looked!  I hope I'm one of the lucky ones who can shrink back down :)

As soon as we got a confirmation on the pregnancy, I carefully selected a "growing" outfit to photograph all my pictures in.  The jeans were pretty loose, the top was maternity...I figured I was all set.  The top still fits, of course, but the jeans...well...we'll see in another week when I get them back out for Week 28 pictures.  I haven't been able to button them since Week 16 (I'm wondering if I can even get them up on my hips now!).

So, for your viewing pleasure:


February 1st (barely 7 weeks)
March 10th (12 weeks)

April 7th (16 weeks; holding those pants closed!)
May 5th (20 weeks)
June 2nd (24 weeks)
And, a bonus picture...

June 16th (26 weeks)
We've been trying to take pictures every four weeks, but Kyle pointed out that on this particular Sunday, if someone couldn't tell, "that person is an idiot."  Ha!  So we thought we'd mark that occasion :) 

Baby Girl is happily kicking away, applying crazy amounts of pressure to my bladder.  It's also getting just a teensy bit hard to bend over or get up off of a deep, comfortable chair, so I make sure to call the hubby in for assistance when I'm just feeling too dang lazy.  In other news, baby and I went to the doctor late last week for my glucose test, and we passed with flying colors! 

As long as she's healthy, I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment