Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween 2013

For her first Halloween, Audrey was a banana.  I got the costume at a garage sale for $2.00...what a steal!  Audrey wore her costume on three separate occasions...once for Great-grandma Brenda and Grandma Michele, once for my entire family, and once for Grandpa Gary and her great-grandma Dot and great-grandpa Gerry.  She hated her suit, really.  She'd be happy in it for about two minutes then cry the entire time.  I think it was the hat!  We snapped the pictures as quickly as we could!




Hulking out!  I tried to get a picture of her hat, which said "top banana"



She was the cutest banana I'd ever seen!  I was really sad to pack the costume away in a box, but I keep telling myself that it'll probably come back out for another kid, so I'll see it again!

Also, Audrey loved the candy.  Her bucket (Kyle's old one) was half-full of candy when we left my mom and dad's house.  Audrey had all of it gone by the next evening.  What a piggie! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment