Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snowman Footprint Paintings

Every year I usually try to make some of our Christmas presents to other people.  This year I got pretty behind and just didn't have the time!  Luckily I found something cute and easy on Pinterest that also involved little Audrey!  We decided to make four paintings with a footprint--one for us, each set of her grandparents, and a set of her great-grandparents for Christmas.  They turned out great!

I didn't have to do too much besides be the mastermind behind it all.  Kyle did most of the work since he's the more artistic one.

Step One:  buy canvas board (I also sent Kyle out to do that hahaha).

Step Two:  paint the boards a solid color.


Step Three:  Paint Audrey's foot and add to canvas.
 

Step Four: Wipe Audrey's foot with a wet wipe and bathe that girl!
 


Step Five:  Splatter the canvas with white paint (for snowflakes).  Paint snowman accessories and add a cute message.  Let dry.
 

Voila!  Each painting is unique in some way, even if you can't see it from the pictures.  Everyone loved them!

My grandma opening their painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment