Saturday, August 9, 2014

Audrey's Growing Up... :(

Next summer update...how quickly Audrey's growing.  Like the weeds I pull out of my flowerbeds!  I can't believe she'll be one next month!  She's really beginning to turn into a toddler and not so much a baby anymore :(  She's learning so much.  She just picked up waving although she's not very good at it yet, and she knows that we give goodnight kisses IMMEDIATELY after we finish saying family prayers at night.  Seriously, she beats us to it and will plant a big one on us if we aren't paying attention!  


She's moving around so much that we had to get some baby gates.  Her favorite thing to do with this one is to give kisses through it to whoever is on the other side.  Also she likes to hold hands through it or stick her feet through it.

Audrey is chasing the cats around everywhere!  They hate it!  They are still very good with her, even though we have to tell her, "NO!" when she pulls their tails.  Still working on being nice to others.


Audrey is getting such a personality, and her new thing is she loves to SCREAM!  The more we ignore it, the louder she goes!  She also likes to shake her head no.


I love this little girl with all my heart...I never knew that I could love someone as much as I love Audrey.  Sometimes I feel relieved when she goes to bed because she's worn me out, but I'm always excited to get her out of her crib the next day, even when she wakes us up earlier than we want!  She's such a blessing to us.  I don't know what we'd do without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment