Monday, September 9, 2013

More Bump Photos!


Okay, I know I left everyone hanging in the middle of June with bump pictures.  Now that I think about it, that was three months ago!  I should have been more diligent about putting these up, I know.  But at least we were diligent about taking them:


The last one I posted:  June 16 (26 weeks)

July 14 (30 weeks)

July 28 (32 weeks)

August 11 (34 weeks)

August 25 (36 weeks)

September 8 (38 weeks)
Yikes!  We're getting close here, people!  If you haven't had the misfortune of seeing them, my ankles are ENORMOUS and my doctor has been concerned with pre-eclampsia.  However, the tests have come back clear.  The only point of worry is that my blood pressure has skyrocketed over the last two weeks.  If it continues to be high this week, we're looking at an induction sometime probably this weekend.  Luckily, I can deliver naturally!  The little squirt was breech the entire time UNTIL I went in for a consultation for an external version.  Then she woke her little self up and decided to get into a heads-down position.  Seems like I've got a kiddo who prefers procrastination!

We could be parents by the end of the week!  Eeks!


1 comment:

  1. My blood pressure was high once I hit the second trimester with Pete. I had to watch my salt like crazy because it just made it worse. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete