Sunday, December 22, 2013

For the Aunties :)

My mother-in-law Michele and sister-in-law Kelsey bought this outfit for Audrey and gave it to me at my Michigan baby shower in July.  The outfit is adorable!  It's a onesie that says "Cute Like My Auntie" and has a little tutu attached to the pants.  This was Audrey's first time wearing the outfit, and it caught us by surprise that it was already getting small (WHY does Audrey grow so quickly?!  Gah!).  So we at least wanted to capture a picture in the outfit in case Kelsey never saw Audrey in the outfit.  Because Kelsey lives in the Upper Peninsula in Michigan, it's a rare day that we see her!  

On the plus side, Audrey wore the outfit to my mom and dad's Christmas and my sister Betsy loved the outfit!

Taken on Black Friday 2013 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment