Sunday, December 22, 2013

Thanks, Jan!

My friend Jan from church made us the most darling baby items for Audrey to wear:  three cute headbands, a pair of shoes, and an owl bib (which I SWEAR I will post a picture of when she wears it!  Adorable!).  The week after we received them, I meticulously dressed Audrey for church so we could wear Jan's handmade items and show her how well they fit.  Jan was so excited and Audrey even cheesed it up by talking to Jan in the hallway and smiled bashfully.  That girl can play anyone if she sets her mind to it!

Outfit assembled!

Check out that headband!  Handmade!  And it matched her onesie perfectly!

These shoes are cute!

My two diaper-changing helpers.  Actually, they just wanted attention since I got out the camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment