Friday, August 5, 2011

Update 2: Betsy's Wedding

Seeing as how I can't manage to keep my blog up over the summer, I need to do another round of updates.  Since my couponing post was intended to be a string of updates, I'll just continue the numbering from there.

Earlier this summer my younger sister got married.  It was sort of a big to-do and kind of consumed everyone involved for about two weeks.  I was pretty much in Portland for most of that week helping her get ready (never again will I pack 574 little boxes full of peanuts and mints).  Her wedding was beautiful and perfect, but boy am I glad ours was smaller!  

Betsy got the same photographer that Kyle and I did for our wedding.  Jenn is wonderful!  She's so sweet and thoughtful :)  We love her photos and I'll probably stick with Jenn to do all our maternity/family pictures in the future (it's actually really funny because Betsy's maid-of-honor, Cindy, also got Jenn to do her pictures for her own upcoming wedding to her fiance, Jason)!

So, anyway, here's a highlight of the day.  Most of them have me in them, of course!  Just kidding.
Bridesmaids and miniature bride before the wedding

Church where Betsy and Matt got married (this is the church I grew up in!). It was very hot.

Look at that movie star! This could be on the front page of the tabloids!

Party bus after the wedding. There might have been some Katy Perry or Journey being played.

Dancing at the reception to Britney Spears

This one's for the frame on the end table, I think!  

No comments:

Post a Comment