Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Keebler's New Haircut :)

On Monday, Kyle and Keebs got haircuts.  They were both just a little bit on the fluffy side!  Kyle's hair grows incredibly quickly, and *sigh* so does Keebler's.  Keebler's haircut was actually more important than Kyle's, because at least Kyle will brush his own hair.  Keebler's hair was getting so long it would tangle, which made brushing painful.  We'd never gotten him groomed before, but it was time to just grit our teeth and pay for it.

Before:

So embarrassed by all the hair I have...I can't even look at the camera :(

I think Max was between my feet, actually, and drew Keebler's attention away.

Max is actually fascinated by the camera and must follow me around with it.  Because of this, I actually had a hard time photographing Keebler alone.



 And after!
 
A little bit of a shock at first (we had a good laugh), but I think we'll get him a little sweater and call it good :)

He's so much happier now...he's willing to be pet now that he feels clean and light!

"Where your hair go?"  Poor Max was so confused and wouldn't quit sniffing where Keebler's hair used to be.
Now time to schedule my own haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment