Sunday, February 8, 2015

Byard Christmas 2014

For Christmas Eve, we decided to make it a tradition to spend the day with Kyle's parents and go to Christmas Eve services with them.  I don't have any pictures of the gifts Audrey opened at Gary and Michele's because Kyle took the pictures on his camera while I used the video camera to film Christmas.  I'm pretty sure he hasn't taken the pictures off his camera yet, either.  I will say that Audrey's favorite gift from her grandparents was her little slide.  She loves it!  My favorite was the first four seasons of Downton Abbey.  Kyle got tons of movies, so it's hard to say what was his favorite!

Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve service, though.  I love that decorated tree in the background!  Wish Audrey was happier about being photographed though.  She got a little grumpy toward the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment