Sunday, February 8, 2015

Homan Christmas 2014

It's been awhile since I updated!  First let's get some Christmas pictures up...I'm going to try to do more pictures, less words (it just takes longer that way, and the pictures are what everyone is coming to look at anyway!).

This was the Homan Christmas (my mom's side of the family).  We had Christmas on December 13, 2014.  We did something different this year and rented out a small church hall to have it at.  It was really a lot more fun that way!  Here's some pictures of Audrey at Christmas.  We just had to dress her in a Michigan shirt since my mom's family is comprised of Buckeye fans:


Waiting to open presents

Pretty dang excited!

Calvin got to go before Audrey



Audrey's turn!






I wish Audrey hadn't blinked!  She got this cute little purse from Mom and Dad as well as a little puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment