Sunday, February 8, 2015

Christmas at Home 2014

Wow...I literally took like one photo at our Christmas!  It's of the presents under the tree!  Too busy videotaping to really get too many pictures, I guess.


We are a little unique in that we don't do Santa at our house; all presents come from each other.  We also decided last Christmas to get our kids four things for Christmas every year, so here's what Audrey got this time around:

Something you want-- Duplo blocks (Kyle got these on Black Friday and almost got elbowed in the face by some other guy who wanted them for his kid!)

Something you need-- Pajamas

Something unique--  Hug-n-Hide Olaf (a tradition that we hope to start next year)

Something to read--  A superhero dictionary

This picture wasn't taken on Christmas, but soon after.  As you can see, Audrey loves her blocks!


Kyle and I decided on big gifts this year instead of smaller ones.  I got Kyle teeth whitening for Christmas, our anniversary (December 30), and his birthday (February 12).  He got me a coat and some new kitchen chairs for my birthday (December 2), Christmas, and our anniversary.  It sure did make shopping just a little less complicated!

I never thought I'd be so excited about getting kitchen chairs!  That's being an adult, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment