Sunday, February 8, 2015

Knittle Christmas 2014

The next Christmas was at my mom and dad's house on December 19th.  I feel like we actually got more pictures of Calvin opening his gifts than Audrey because he sat still a lot better!  It took so much longer than usual opening up gifts because both kiddos had to be changed, fed milk, etc. while we were opening.  All in all, the opening process took about 2 hours!

Audrey's favorite gift was probably her popper.  My favorite gift was the growth chart I got.  Kyle's favorite?  My mom did great this year and got him tickets to Comic Con in March!





That's a lot of presents for such a little boy!






He literally LIT UP when he saw the pillow baby Mom made him!







She loved this popper.  She sometimes uses it to help me "vacuum" at home.



We made Mom and Dad a calender with both kids' pictures in it.  It was probably my favorite gift that we gave all Christmas!



Betsy and I got growth charts to measure our kids with.
First time opening presents wore him out!  Audrey was down for the count not soon after!


No comments:

Post a Comment