Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nightmares

I've been having an awful lot of nightmares lately.  I'm not really sure why, but it's been pretty bad trying to get back to sleep after all of them.  From being hunted by some guy with an ax to getting beaten up and severely injured to getting disowned from my family to our home being robbed to being fired from my job...I'm not really sure which one was the worst this week.  Lots of them have been just plain scary.  In last night's dream, I got fired for the way I look.  That was no ego booster, I can tell you that.

Kyle's been working morning shifts this week, so sometimes when I wake up from my dreams he's not there.  It's such a bummer.  I can't wait until tomorrow when he closes.  We're planning on waking up together and having a breakfast pizza before I go to class!  I think we're actually both pretty excited.  I've never had a breakfast pizza before (I know...sheltered, sheltered) but Kyle's persuaded me that they're delicious and he's a pro at making them (he made them at Papa John's when he worked there in high school).  

So I hope there are no nightmares tonight.  But I suppose if there are, I can be sure Kyle is there and will be until I wake up!  And then I can forget about my sorrows with breakfast pizza.

Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment