Friday, June 25, 2010

Worth My Weight in Gold

Today I'm worth my weight in gold!  Or at least a few pounds of gold :)

I've been very busy and productive throughout the entire day to make up for my lack of energy and motivation last night.  I woke up early, went to an aerobics class, weeded the flowerbeds, made pancakes for Kyle (this was the point in my day where he was waking up), showered and went into work to give the girls a lunch break (because I like to be generous when I can), cleaned the house quickly and efficiently, went into work for my own shift, and have just now come home to wait for Kyle's shift to end at 10 PM.

I'm still going to make us some pasta salad for dinner and probably some banana bread for dessert and hopefully get to some laundry before the boy comes home!  

I'd love to make this post a little longer, but time's running out...not to mention that since I've sat to take my break, I can feel my energy beginning to fizzle...

Gotta get moving before the motivation runs out!

I love being productive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment