Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Sleep Talking Wife

This is the conversation I had with Megan at about 12:12 this morning.

(The furnace clicks on)
Megan: Make sure you put away the toaster.
Me:(Just climbing into bed) Meg, the toaster hasn't been out since breakfast.
Megan: I just heard it!
Me: No you didn't.
Megan: I'm sure I did.
Me: Maybe you heard the furnace.
Megan: Just make sure you put the toaster away.

Another time:

Megan: Do they carry them?
Me: What?
Megan: Green beans?
Me: We already have green beans in the food storage.
Megan: I know, but do they sell them at Macy's?!

-Kyle

1 comment:

  1. When Phil worked at McDonalds he would tell me to put in more fries and I would say no and he threatened to tell the manager on me. I just laughed said go ahead, and rolled back over. Oh and laughed at him even more in the morning...

    ReplyDelete